New Changes Happening At MXA Fitness!
Starting June 15th
Gym Hours: 4am – 10pm
Gym Staffed: 10am – 6pm
Note: Gym will not be staffed between the hours of 4am – 10am & 6pm – 10pm. Members will be able to enter the gym using their personal pin # at each entry door during unstaffed hours.
Important Reminder: Bringing non-members into the gym with you is a violation of your membership contract and can result in termination and added fees. Guests can visit www.mxa.fitness to purchase a membership and receive their own entry pin # or visit during staffed hours.
Recommendations For Your Comfort & Safety
During Un-Staffed Hours:
- Bring A Workout Buddy
- Always Keep Your Mobile Device On You
- Note All Emergency Exits.
- Don’t Lift More Than You’re Comfortable With
- Don’t Over Exert Yourself
- Remember To Social Distance (6 Feet)
- Let Us Know Immediately If You’re Feeling Uncomfortable With Another Member.
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
There is an emergency 911 button located at the entry door. This emergency call button connects you directly with the 911 Call Center and automatically provides the gym’s address. Additional information can be found above the emergency call button.